Monday, February 7, 2011

I Did It!!!

I'm super excited!  You know how before I wrote that I was thinking about signing up for a Primary Group Certification so I could lead an aerobics class?  Well I totally signed up for it today!  I was going through the website, researching and whatnot, when I suddenly I was like "what the hell". So three weeks from now, hopefully I will be writing another blog telling you how I passed the certification and am ready to whip other workout peeps into shape.

Now all that's left to do is sign up for my CPR Certification. Oh and find a vehicle I can drive out to the workshop, but that's going to be easy peasy.  So yay for me! If I finish my children's book now I'll have another thing to celebrate.  :)

Hope you guys have a fantabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment