Saturday, January 15, 2011

My First Post!

Hello Blogspot! This is my first post so I thought I'd give everybody an idea of what they can expect from me.  Basically this will just be a place for me to come and connect with people.  As well as a place for my daily ramblings.  One thing that I will be doing here is reviewing books! Yay for books!  I love to read and am working on my own books right now.  Every once in awhile I might post a snippet of my own work, but mostly I post that on my other site www.wheresmypecnil.wordpress.com, which is my official author site. This will be a little different blogging experience since it's not focused so much on my writing journey and work.  I hope to make many new friends here, because a person can never have too many. :) I haven't come up with a blogging schedule quite yet, but we'll see as we go.  So until then, I hope you have a great day and many memorable experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment