Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Earrings!

So, I am always trying to find something new and creative to do and recently I went to walmart and purchased a $4.00 kit and $5.00 3-in-1 tool in order to make earrings. I'm super excited about this because now, if I can figure out how to do it, I can make my own earrings for my belly dance costumes, or to just wear. And if I get really good, I can make earrings and sell them on the side for some extra cash. There is a Farmer's Market my troupe performs at in town, so maybe I could start there. Anyway I'm excited about this new venture and hopefully will have pics up soon of my efforts. In the mean time I'm still working on my stories. I've almost completed another first draft, which a collections of poems woven through a story of a seventeen year old girl. I'm probably going to self-publish it, so I'll keep you updated on my progress. Until next time, I hope you all have a wonderful and productive day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment